Senior Account Executive (Europe)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2023
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset.
Our Sales team is critical to ensuring that the success of our products translates to market success. Our customers and partners are global warehouse and logistics leaders looking to break through to the next level of innovation. In this role, you will lead the strategy and execution of those customer and partner relationships. You will collaborate with our Solutions team to ensure successful deployments that deliver real value in customer warehouse operations while working closely with the leadership team to set go-to-market strategy and develop relationships to understand needs.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Enterprise Sales Strategy Development
- Pipeline Creation and Execution
- Set the strategy and tactics to build territory, engage new opportunities, and close transactions
- Synthesize market and customer insights to influence company strategy
- Develop high-impact relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, from cutting-edgeCxO to functional buyer
- Producing and delivering sales presentations that are customized and specific to the customer needs and specific opportunity requirements
- Evangelize the vision of AI Robotics, articulating cutting edge concepts to a range of audiences
- Collaborate with the Solutions team to ensure alignment of capabilities with needs
- Supporting sales and marketing efforts at industry events through attendance at trade shows and speaking opportunities as appropriate
- 5+ years of enterprise field sales experience, preferably within a startup environment
- Track record of successfully selling complex solutions into F500
- Passion for AI and robotics
- Ability to cultivate important relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent analytically based discipline
- Experience in AI, robotics, or automation
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Part of the appeal of this role at our stage is that no two weeks will look precisely the same. However, in any given week you could be…
- Leading a conversation with an SVP of Supply Chain on how AI Robotics will impact operations in the next 3 years
- Developing a business case with a customer for a new solution
- Problem-solving with the Solutions Engineering team to maximize the value of AI and robotics for a specific customer solution
- Enjoying a virtual coffee chat with a team member who heralds from a very different field
COMPANY CORE VALUES
STRIVING FOR EMPATHY
TAKING ON THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOGETHER
Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Unlimited PTO and Flexible work hours
401(k) plan and company match
Lunch and dinner each day (for on-site employees)
Monthly Health & Wellness budget
Quarterly Learning budget
Private medical insurance coverage for you and your family
UK Holidays: 25 days + 8 Statutory (EU Countries TBC specific to region)
£200 Learning budget per quarter - books, courses, etc.
£35 wellness budget per month - gym membership, fitness classes, etc.
Pension - 6% Personal and up to 6% company-matched
At covariant.ai we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Covariant.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.